Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute is looking for a Medical Office Manager to join our fast growing organization, as we continue to expand in Georgia and throughout the South/Southeast.
We are looking for a qualified medical office manager to run our medical facility. You will be responsible for day-to-day operation, budgeting and maintaining medical and staff records.
As a medical office manager, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform well in stressful situations. Our position also requires knowledge of healthcare systems operations.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure steady workflows and uninterrupted service in our medical facility.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Monitor budget and billing payments
- Order medical and office supplies
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures
- Supervise office staff, including receptionists, secretaries and cashiers
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Liaise with doctors and nurses to identify potential office dysfunctions
- Arrange cleaning staff and emergency maintenance services as necessary
- Provide informative material for patients
- Generate inventory records
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and high ethical standards
Who are you:
- Proven work experience as a medical office manager
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles
- Ability to handle medical records discreetly
- Knowledge of medical issues and terminology
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful situations
- Communication skills and a customer service orientation
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or relevant field
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.