Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute is looking for a Inventory Manager to join our growing team in our Loganville, GA location.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Maintaining inventory reports
- Routine cycle counts
- Reconciling discrepancies
- Creating shipment receiving reports
- Auditing inventory movements
- Creating work orders
- Monitoring inventory levels
- Reviewing credit memos
- Providing support for ad hoc inventory-related projects
Who are you:
- The detail-oriented candidate should be a self-starter quick learner, and flexible.
- Candidate should be able to work well both independently and in a team environment, multitask, complete time-sensitive tasks with a sense of urgency, and clearly communicate. Computer experience is a must, specifically Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
Check us out at www.georgiasurgicare.com and www.idealbodyinstitute.com
· Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
· Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
· Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
· Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team