Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our growing team in our Atlanta, GA location.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Answer multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs yourself
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms as well as copies of our office policies and legally required documents
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on provider availability
- Maintain hard copy patient records as well as the files stored in our EHR
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and to help them schedule testing for off-site services
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed
Who are you:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years’ experience in medical assisting or administration
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software
- Very professional.
- Compassionate, fun, exciting and upbeat.
- Responds quickly in a timely manner.
- Patient Experience: Provide exceptional, high quality care to each patient, every day.
- Work culture: Be part of a cohesive team who work well together.
- Treat patients and their families with dignity and respect.
Check us out at www.georgiasurgicare.com and www.idealbodyinstitute.com
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team