Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute is looking for a Lead Surgical Technician to join our growing team in our Loganville, GA location.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Donning OR attire and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Gathers, checks and opens supplies and equipment needed for the surgical procedure.
- Performs the surgical scrub, and donning gown and gloves.
- Sets up the sterile back table and Mayo stand with instruments, supplies, equipment, and medications/solutions needed for the procedure.
- Performs initial instrument, sharps and sponge counts with the circulator.
- Assists the team members with gowning and gloving.
- Assists with draping the patient and establishing the sterile field.
- Participates in the surgical site and patient verification during the time out procedure.
- Secures tubing, cords and other sterile accessories
Who are you:
- A graduate of an accredited surgical technologist program and surgical technologist certification.
- Experience with instrumentation.
- Current BCLS.
- Strong understanding of surgical technology and surgical procedure.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Passionate about patient care.
- Patient Experience: Provide exceptional, high quality care to each patient, every day.
- Work culture: Be part of a cohesive team who work well together.
- Treat patients and their families with dignity and respect.
Check us out at www.georgiasurgicare.com and www.idealbodyinstitute.com
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team