Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute is looking for a VP Systems Operations and Logistics to join our growing team in Loganville, GA location. This person will be accountable for the oversight of the administrative and clinical operations of multiple ambulatory surgery centers, P&L, business growth, facility management and staff leadership and development responsibilities. This person will also serve as a key member of the senior operations team and assume leadership for strategic planning and delivery of outstanding patient care.
Key areas of focus include: partner relations, staff development, and accountability for assisting with budget preparation and financial performance results, facility site selection, design and construction management.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
• Serve as the interim ASC Administrator for new facilities
• Provide oversight for multiple centers
• Mentoring and planning for site administrators
• As the operations manager, participate on multiple operating boards
• Work with other PE departments on designated projects and deliverables
Who are you:
• 5 – 10 years experience in a senior management role within the healthcare services industry
• Knowledge of GI Ambulatory Surgery Center operations
• MBA or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated ability to bring exceptional business acumen as well as creativity to the operations and management of healthcare facilities
• Demonstrated ability to function as a strong member of a highly motivated and integrated management team
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a successful operating infrastructure in a service oriented setting that sustains and promotes company growth
• Ability to strategically develop and execute corrective action plans for underperforming centers
• Demonstrated ability to build teams, manage people, and manage client relationships
• Strong written and oral communication and organizational skills
Check us out at www.georgiasurgicare.com and www.idealbodyinstitute.com
· Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
· Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
· Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
· Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team