Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute is looking for a Charge Nurse (Surgery Center) to join our growing team in our Loganville, GA location. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of nursing responsibilities during each shift, from processing patients in and out to delegating nursing rounds and drug administration. We’re looking for a highly competent and well-organized professional who values safety, security and patient wellness above all else. We focus on providing the best care possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction. The Charge Nurse is responsible for making sure those values are reflected in his or her staff at all times.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Manage the nursing care for all patients in the unit during your shift
- Delegate the shift’s tasks to all of the nurses in the unit and coordinate with physicians who might need assistance
- Recognize changes in patients’ condition and respond appropriately
- Supervise RN’s as they complete their assigned tasks and point out any changes or improvements that need to be made
- Detect any issues that could result in injuries or other difficulties for patients or staff members
- Inform physicians of any changes in patients’ progress, condition or medicinal needs
Who are you:
- RN license required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required (Masters of Science in Nursing preferred)
- Excellent leadership skills
- 4+ years’ experience nursing in a hospital environment
- 2+ years’ supervisory nursing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of familiarity with hospital safety practices and procedures
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.