Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute is looking for a Marketing Lead to join our growing team in our Loganville, GA location. This is an immediate need for a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Lead to help develop and execute our marketing plans that support revenue growth and brand optimization. This position will work closely with our agency partners and global marketing peers to build engaging advertising and content to drive a strong pipeline of inbound leads to support our growth targets. The best person for the job has a broad marketing background in B2B and B2C environments, works comfortably in a fast paced, roll up your sleeves environment, and is interested in tackling new challenges, and constantly striving for better results that drive our business.
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
What you get to do:
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to create awareness and interest in our core business verticals and drive revenue growth. Oversee the marketing plan development, execution and evaluation while ensuring timelines and budgets are met.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for email marketing campaigns. Guide and advise on best practices to optimize the channel and generate MQLs for Sales.
- Create and manage custom landing pages to optimize results from digital advertising, email or social campaigns.
- Manage the development and execution of new market/product launches by working closely with our sales team, agency partner or freelance resources. Develop developing key messaging (USPs), advertising material and sales tools.
- Work closely with the marketing analyst to optimize marketing channels and spend to increase qualified leads and conversion rates.
- Build strong understanding of product portfolio and target audiences to build compelling marketing material.
- Write compelling creative briefs, manage project deliverables & timelines, complete post program analytics that inform future programs for areas of responsibility
Who are you:
- 5+ years of marketing experience (B2B and B2C preferred)
- Proficient in Hubspot
- Strong knowledge and experience with Google Adwords
- Strong knowledge and experience with Facebook marketing
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or Journalism or other related degree
- Ability to manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously while monitoring timelines and budgets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Creative and flexible with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office & knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit
- Patient Experience: Provide exceptional, high quality care to each patient, every day.
- Work culture: Be part of a cohesive team who work well together.
- Treat patients and their families with dignity and respect.
Check us out at www.georgiasurgicare.com and www.idealbodyinstitute.com
- Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
- Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
- Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team