Kasey LaPointe attended West Virginia University and received her Bachelor of Science in Family Resources and Consumer Science with an emphasis in Human Nutrition and Foods. Kasey completed a dietetic internship at UPMC Lee Regional Hospital and has years of experience as a clinical dietitian and nutritional counselor. Kasey is experienced in assessing and supporting the nutritional needs of bariatric patients. She is dedicated to educating and providing high quality counseling to patients through bariatric support groups and seminars.
Kasey LaPointe, RD, LDN
- Dr. A. Christopher Ibikunle, MD FACS
- Dr. Angelina Postoev, MD, FACS
- Dr. Ahad Khan, MD
- Dr. Maribelle Verdiales, MD
- Dr. Andre Nunn, MD, FACS, FASMBS
- Dr. Okera Hanshaw, Clinical Anesthesiologist and Chief Quality Officer.
- Dr. Jessica Reynolds, MD
- Heidi Joung, NP MSN, APRN, FNP-C
- Nicole Francis-Freckleton MSN FNP-BC
- Connie Meinken, NP
- Rosey Kuriakose, MSN, AGACNP
- Stacey Murray
- Kasey LaPointe, RD, LDN
- Kristin Lloyd, MS, LMHC, LPC, PHD-C