Want to Lose Some Unwanted Weight?
Georgia Surgicare’s offers a variety of the most advanced bariatric weight loss programs and procedures to assist weight loss.One of the many procedures we offer is the, Orbera Gastric Balloon.
What is Orbera®?
The ORBERA® Intragastric Balloon System is a bariatric weight loss procedure, that uses a gastric stomach balloon made out of soft silicone that occupies space in the stomach. With less stomach space available, patients are forced to adapt to healthier portion sizes, ultimately leading to improved weight loss. It has been shown that with Orbera, patients lose up to 3X the weight of diet and exercise alone!Moreover, this weight loss procedure is two-part program designed to provide effective, motivating results that you can see.
- Starts with a soft balloon placed in your stomach for six months to reinforce proper portion control.
- The ORBERA® balloon take up space in your stomach helps you eat smaller meals.
- Balloon is temporary and placed in your stomach for six months without surgery or any incisions
- Patients will receive coaching from a team of experts, which may include a dietitian, psychologist, and exercise physiologist
- Coaching continues after balloon is removed at six months for a total of 12 months
Is Orbera® Balloon right for you?
If you struggle with obesity, you’re not alone: One in three Americans are in the same battle. Here at Georgia Surgicare, we understand the incredibly difficult journey that is weight loss, which is why we offer three types weight loss surgeries to our patients: Gastric bypass, gastric balloon, and gastric sleeve. Furthermore, our team offers a road map to weight-loss success, before and after surgery. Dr.Chris Ibikunle’s comprehensive weight loss program will discover the correct weight loss surgery is right for you, help you lose weight, and ensure you keep the weight off. In conclusion, the question isn’t whether we can help you with your weight problem, but how. Here’s what we tell our patients in Buckhead, Loganville, and Atlanta, Georgia, about each of these surgeries to help them decide which one is right for them.