The VenaCure EVLT procedure treats the source of unsightly varicose veins with no hospital stay, minimal-to-no scarring, no lengthy recovery and minimal-to-no side effects. In less than an hour, you can be free from bulging, twisted varicose veins and back to enjoying your everyday activities. The VenaCure EVLT procedure is safe, fast, and effective. With VenaCure EVLT procedure by AngioDynamics you can show off your legs again. We invite you to use this website to learn about vein disease, compare varicose vein removal treatment alternatives, hear what other patients and the media are saying, and then, if you think you’re a candidate, find a local physician trained in performing the VenaCure EVLT procedure.
The VenaCure EVLT system uses targeted laser energy to seal the vein shut and help you look and feel better fast.
- Treatment in less than an hour.
- Can be performed in the doctor’s office.
- Up to 98% success rate.
- Immediate relief of symptoms.
- Return to normal activity immediately – with little or no pain.
- No general anesthesia or hospitalization.
- Minimal-to-no scarring.
- Typically is covered by insurance.
Here’s what to expect from the VenaCure EVLT procedure:
- Your doctor uses ultrasound to map out your vein.
- Local anesthetic is applied.
- A thin laser fiber is inserted through a tiny entry point, usually near the knee.
- Laser energy is delivered to seal the faulty vein.
- Walking immediately after the procedure is encouraged. Normal daily activity can be resumed; just avoid rigorous activities such as gym workouts.
There may be minor soreness and bruising. Any discomfort can be treated with over-the-counter, non-aspirin pain relievers as necessary.
Several treatment options are currently available to patients who suffer from varicose and spider veins. Learn more about each option by clicking on the links below:
- Endovenous Laser Therapy
- VNUS® RF Ablation
- Surgical Stripping of Varicose Veins
- Compression Stockings
How much does the procedure cost?
This is a self pay, all inclusive price. Price will vary based on insurance and health status, use of additional resources and so on. We offer financing options for qualified customers.
Need more information? https://venacure-evlt.com/varicose-veins/