Georgia SurgiCare is a world-renowned facility for weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery). Dr.Chis Ibikunkle uses the most advanced, innovative surgical techniques.
Weight Loss Stomach Surgery
Bariatric surgery (or stomach surgery) works because it physically appends your stomach’s anatomy, restricting overeating and thus weight gain. Hunger is reduced, and a sensation of fullness becomes the norm. As weight loss ensues, you become more physically active, setting a positive cycle of continuous fat-burning in motion.
Weight loss stomach surgery can lead to a renewed joy in being alive, enhanced self-esteem, and improved social relationships, both at home and in the workplace. Furthermore, emotional symptoms of obesity such as anxiety and depression are also greatly reduced.
- Multiple options to choose from such as the gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, and the popular growing nonsurgical weight loss balloon, Obalon.
- A surgical procedure that will benefit your weight-loss journey forever and not just temporarily.
- The weight loss balloon procedure takes less than 15 minutes and no cuts or stitches!
- Bariatric surgery (surgical changes to the stomach) helps to jump-start your change to become more active to increase fat burn.
- Health improvements such as Type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Increased confidence not only in yourself but confidence in the choices you make to live a healthy life!
- Say goodbye to stress and hello to happiness!
- Do not let pricing defer you from changing your life today! Payment plans are available.